Christie Ann is also a DJ!
She has performed in many cities, including Austin Texas, Miami Beach (South Beach) Florida, and Los Angeles California.
She spins many different genres depending on the venue, from house and deep house, pop, trap and more including her own productions.
Listen to My Mix!
Why You Need to Hire Christie Ann!
I am more than just a DJ, I am also an event producer with many ideas to not only retain your current patrons, but also makes awareness and attracts new patrons to your venue.
Here is a list of things I do to attract them and keep them coming back:
I create eye-catching flyers and media to advertise events!
Here are some samples of past flyers.
I advertise events extensively using online event calendars, social media, and more:
- Facebook (Groups, Pages, Profile)
- Meetup (Coming Soon)
I work with local promoters to bring in their followings to be your patrons.
I hire popular guest DJs that bring in their own followings!
- All Female DJ shows
- Mixed gender DJ shows
I assess your current patrons to ensure they stay longer, and...
also so they feel compelled to invite friends for the next event!
I livestream events on social media!
I can share the stream out to Facebook groups and other live streaming websites to bring more awareness to your venue.
I post YouTube videos of events....
…which brings more awareness to your venue!
I have creative ideas for events that will bring in customers:
- Martinis & Manicures – One of my favorite events. I work with local manicurists to perform manicures during your happy hour. We work out a flat rate to charge patrons for a manicure and a martini that the venue and the manicurists will split. While this event is excellent for attracting local female patrons, it will also attract male patrons curious about the ladies.
- Ladies Night – Get the ladies in the door and the men will follow. I can create events that will entice women to gather their girlfriends to visit your venue.
- Themed Era Nights – Bring out the locals by having a night themed around 80s, 90s and other eras of dance music.
- Singles Mixers – I work professional singles mixer promoters to bring patrons into your club
- Calendar-based Events – I create dated themes around holidays, pop culture, historical events, etc.
- Custom Themes and More – I can come up with themes that are customized to your venue. I also have more ideas than I listed here, so just ask if you’d like to hear more!
Concerned about DJ fees? I have a fee structure that will fit your budget, no matter how minimal it may be. Contact me to learn more!